Saturday, December 4, 2010

George W. Ash Foley & Lardner / Detroit Paid off Judge Richard Halloran

"Mr. George W. Ash , of Foley & Lardner / Detroit , CHAIR of their Governmental Affairs Practice .

Paid off Judge Richard Halloran , same guy famous for his arrest at Detroit Metro Airport , Judge Halloran likes to solicit men/boys in the bathroom for sex, read about it online , he's ASH' buddy, to prosecute me on false charge . The guy and his brother "Chiuckie" Ash who is a prominent Ambulance chaser in Detroit are SCUM .

They are as corrupt as KWAME KILPATRICK , the EX MAYOR of Detroit . Suffice it to say , he stole my 2 daughters from me , yes ! you heard correct ! He my 2 daughters from me in 1999 . He pays off friend of the court employees , judges , whatever it takes to keep me from my children . This is a fact ! By the way , I am disabled , indigent , and receive SSI from the Government . Read his biography online , sounds like he is a choir boy , but is a "thug " , and should be an embarrassment to an honorable law firm .

This is not B..L S..T , all fact . Detroit is THE most CORRUPT place in the U . S. . By the way everything I told you I told the FBI , yes , they have their eye on him. "


"George W. Ash Foley & Lardner EXPLOITED my children , threatened them them that they better never talk with me . Erin Griffin my oldest daughter was talking with me , Ash found out , he almost assualted her in Denver ,CO , put his finger in her face and told she'd pay if she ever talked to me again . The guy is about 6'5" and over 300 lbs. "

"You are obviously very computer SAVVY ! I am computer illiterate . If you know any way of getting any of this on any google search relative to Grosse Pointe Michigan , Valerie Vinci Ash *formerly Valerie Griffin , Walloon Lake Michigan , it would be priceless. Valerie Ash is a want to be SOCIALITE , her reputation in high society circles is all that concerns her . As the FBI said to me , they know we have had an eye on them , Mr. Griffin what you can hope for , is love goes bad and one of them sings , and receives immunity. "


"Everything I have shared with you is true . I will take a polygraph test any where any time , ask George Ash if he will . As I told the FBI , you have the technology to take him down and His Judge Richard Halloran . Today I can laugh , do you know any time I go into a mens room at an airport , I envision judge Halloran and George Ash peeping under the stall "

"Yes ! Ash was running around with my wife . She divorced me , 20 year marriage , 7 years dating , childhood sweetheart , total 27 year relationship . Depression set in on my part , the old POUR me for 2 years , no DUI 's or trouble with the law , just gave up on life , weakness of character at the time . I am so regretful that I was not stronger , but at the time I felt helpless and had no hope for the future . Sad but true .

Today with the exception of Ash and his Court buddies harrasment , I am in great shape . The Good Lord gave me my life back . I am disabled with terrible arthitis , but my spirit and emotions are as good as can be expected under the conditions I live . I am indigent , have nothing , but today I will tell you , " less is more " . I smile at the world and it smiles back , Mr . Ash spends his life obsessed with Hate . "

Got a Tip on George W. Ash Foley & Lardner Foley and Lardner Attorney?
Crystal@CrystalCox.com

Crystal L. Cox
Investigative Blogger




You are Either on the Side of the VICTIM or the Side of the CRIMINAL, Plain and Simple !!!